Old 08-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Martin Kopta

Default Some ports

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 09:18:27PM +0200, Tadeusz So??nierz wrote:
> W dniu 28.08.2010 21:06, Martin Kopta pisze:
> >Hello,
> >
> > I tried CRUX this morning and I spent whole day plaing with it. I am using
> >Archlinux for about five years, but I must admit, CRUX is even simpler and more
> >straightforward. Do like.
> >
> >However, I missed some packages, so I made them.
> Hello,
> webkit and deps are even in contrib, maybe it's inactive in your
> system? And you can find the other things in portdb[1]
>
> Regards,
> Ted
>
> [1] http://crux.nu/portdb/index.php?a=search

Ah, didn't know that. Of course, everything I sent is already in contrib.
Nevermind then. It was fun anyway :-)

Best regards,
Martin Kopta

Old 08-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Thomas Penteker

* Martin Kopta (martin@kopta.eu) wrote:
> http://martin.kopta.eu/crux/patches/
>
> gnupg.footprint.patch - seems like upstream "invisible" change
> w3m.Pkgfile.patch - common problem with SF

Link is 404. wrt the SF problem: have a peek at the handbook/wiki (post
installation steps) there is a cure for SF.net.

regards,
Thomas

--
wrong polarity of neutron flow

Old 08-30-2010, 07:05 AM
Martin Kopta

Ad 404: I removed those patches, since they were unneded. As I started to use ports more often, it seems that wrong footprint and broken links are usual. Thanks the notice about sf.