Old 08-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Martin Kopta

Default Some ports

Hello,

I tried CRUX this morning and I spent whole day plaing with it. I am using
Archlinux for about five years, but I must admit, CRUX is even simpler and more
straightforward. Do like.

However, I missed some packages, so I made them.

http://martin.kopta.eu/crux/pkgs/

abook.tar - address book for mutt
tree.tar - simple hierarchy listing
webkit.tar - rendering library, I needed that for 'surf' from suckless.org
enchant.tar - needed by webkit (spellchecker from abiword)
libsoup.tar - needed by webkit (gnome http thingy)
icu.tar - needed by webkit

Also, I found few packages that won't build right now. I made two patches.

http://martin.kopta.eu/crux/patches/

gnupg.footprint.patch - seems like upstream "invisible" change
w3m.Pkgfile.patch - common problem with SF

Best regards,
Martin Kopta