Old 08-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Kapetanakis Giannis

Default New mirror of Crux in Greece

Hi,

Our department started mirroring Crux in our public
http/ftp server.

Here are the mirroring details in case you want to add us in
your list of mirrors:

URLs:
http://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/linux/crux
ftp://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/linux/crux/

Location:
Greece / Crete / Heraklion [GR / EU]

Bandwidth:
1Gbps

Sync:
Daily via
rsync://rsync.crux.nu/crux/

Hosted by:
University of Crete / Computer Center
http://www.cc.uoc.gr

Contact details:
mirrors@cc.uoc.gr

Best regards,

Kapetanakis Giannis
System & Network Admin
Computer Center
University of Crete

Old 08-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Jose V Beneyto

On 08/09/10 11:57, Kapetanakis Giannis wrote:

Hi,

Hello Kapetanakis,

Our department started mirroring Crux in our public
http/ftp server.

Here are the mirroring details in case you want to add us in
your list of mirrors.

[...]

Thanks! I added the mirror and now should be listed.

Jose V Beneyto | http://sepen.mine.nu