Old 07-02-2010, 12:22 PM
"Luke Crooks"

Default Few questions..

I am on a very restrictive firewall at work and subsequently can't access irc!

To get an idea of what crux define as stable, what version of gnome is currently in ports?

Thanks.
--
Luke Crooks
07966 664379

Old 07-03-2010, 08:34 AM
James Mills

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Luke Crooks <crooksey@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am on a very restrictive firewall at work and subsequently can't access irc!
>
> To get an idea of what crux define as stable, what version of gnome is currently in ports?

This can easily be checked by visiting our portdb (1).

cheers
James

1. http://crux.nu/portdb

--
-- James Mills

Old 07-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Danny Rawlins

James Mills wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Luke Crooks <crooksey@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am on a very restrictive firewall at work and subsequently can't access irc!
>>
>> To get an idea of what crux define as stable, what version of gnome is currently in ports?
>>

> This can easily be checked by visiting our portdb (1).
>
> cheers
> James
>
> 1. http://crux.nu/portdb

You could use tor for irc freenode supports this. Tor is in contrib
ports tree.