Old 01-15-2008, 02:00 PM
"Chris Pemberton"

Default Custom ISO on DVD?

I am building a custom Crux ISO as detailed here:

http://crux.nu/Public/BuildingISO

If my resulting ISO is too large to fit onto a CD-R, will it work on a DVD-R?

Thanks

Chris

Old 01-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Clemens Koller

Hello, Chris!

Chris Pemberton schrieb:
> I am building a custom Crux ISO as detailed here:
>
> http://crux.nu/Public/BuildingISO
>
> If my resulting ISO is too large to fit onto a CD-R, will it work on a DVD-R?

I didn't try, but I've heard that Fabio Erculani (the head of Sabayon Linux)
ran into some ISO9660(?) limitations somewhere at 2GB.

Regards,

Clemens Koller