Old 05-22-2010, 07:10 PM
James Mills

Default kdelibs compile failure

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has any insight as to
why kdelibs is failing to compile here... I can't
see anything obvious except a few warnings :/

http://codepad.org/CAORNaVU

cheers
James

--
-- "Problems are solved by method"

Old 05-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Danny Rawlins

James Mills wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just wondering if anyone has any insight as to
> why kdelibs is failing to compile here... I can't
> see anything obvious except a few warnings :/
>
> http://codepad.org/CAORNaVU
>
> cheers
> James
>
> --
> -- "Problems are solved by method"

You will find the error is further up since your using more than 1 make
jobs.

make -j 1 would make it easier to spot it.

Regards,
Danny

Old 05-23-2010, 02:47 PM
James Mills

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:06 AM, Danny Rawlins
<d.rawlins@datafast.net.au> wrote:
> You will find the error is further up since your using more than 1 make
> jobs.

I don't see how I am. I have a single-core desktop and have
not configured /etc/pkgmk.conf to tell make to use more than
1 more at all. :/

--james

--
-- "Problems are solved by method"

Old 05-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Danny Rawlins

James Mills wrote:
> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:06 AM, Danny Rawlins
> <d.rawlins@datafast.net.au> wrote:
>
>> You will find the error is further up since your using more than 1 make
>> jobs.
>>

> I don't see how I am. I have a single-core desktop and have
> not configured /etc/pkgmk.conf to tell make to use more than
> 1 more at all. :/
>
> --james
>
> --
> -- "Problems are solved by method"

I see a make[3] in your pastebin that is the job number. scroll up to
where it says entering directory foo then scroll down to where the
actual error is.