Old 01-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Diederick de Vries

Default Moving away from Crux

Hi everyone,

I have stopped using Crux. I maintain a small ports repository which is
used by a number of people, or so my apache logs tell me. It can be
found here:

http://www.diederickdevries.net/repo/

I will keep it on line for the time being, but I will not update it
anymore. Should anyone wish to take over maintenaince of some or all of
the ports, they are welcome to do so.

Thanks,
Diederick.