Old 05-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Michael Norris

Default How to recompile all installed xorg

Guys,

How do I recompile all of my installed xorg packages without issuing the commands for each package one at a time?

Thanks,

Mike

Old 05-19-2010, 07:16 PM
James Mills

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 3:17 AM, Michael Norris <miken08003@yahoo.com> wrote:
> * *How do I recompile all of my installed xorg packages without issuing the commands for each package one at a time?

Easy Use the amazing wonderful prt-get

$ prt-get update -fr -if -im `prt-get quickdep xorg`

This will ensure a rebuild, ignore foot-print mismatches and md5sum errors
and will rebuild "ALL" of xorg.

cheers
James