Old 01-14-2008, 01:08 PM
fikin

Default embedded crux?

i've came across few emails in the archive referencing to embedded crux ...

is there such animal actually and where it is located?

thanks, fikin

Old 01-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Clemens Koller

Hello, Fikin!

fikin schrieb:
> i've came across few emails in the archive referencing to embedded crux ...

That was propably me who was talking about embedded CRUX. :-)

> is there such animal actually and where it is located?

I am maintaining an embedded PowerPC version of CRUX for an MPC8540
or MPC8548E CPU (or generally any Freescale PowerQUICC III Processor).
And there is a Version for the MPC5200 PowerPC and also IIRC some
version for an ARM CPU.

My PowerQUICC III CRUX will be located at my server and propably
my future company's location (paui _dot_ de, not finished yet).

There is also a mailing list from the PowerPC guys:

I don't know where the other architectures are located.
Feel free to contact me if you have specific questions.

Regards,

Clemens Koller

Old 01-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Mikhail Kolesnik

Hello, fikin.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:08:54 +0200
fikin <nikolai.fiikov@gmail.com> wrote:

> i've came across few emails in the archive referencing to embedded crux ...
>
> is there such animal actually and where it is located?
Anton Vorontsov was able to use his stripped down version of crux on
iPaq hx4700 (ARM). If you a able to read russian, see [1]. Otherwise -
you can reach him by e-mail, though the current status of that project
is unknown.

[1]http://groups.google.com/group/crux-arm/browse_thread/thread/6ef1b993d0e161fa/52ccdfb46e3ad669

--
Mikhail Kolesnik