Old 02-09-2010, 07:31 AM
"Ernst Einstein"

Default Question to building an iso

Hi,

a short question:
I'm doing some tests to create an iso image of crux at the moment. (I want to create my own one with a additional software.)

Well, the howto (http://crux.nu/Wiki/BuildingISO) was a good entry to that topic. But there is something, that I don't understand. Why does the makefile runs "all-chroot" twice? I used diff to find out, what is different on that two runs, but I seems, that both logfiles are nearly equal - only dates and times seems to differ.

regards,
Ernst