Old 01-14-2010, 05:24 PM
quazar outspace dye

Default CRUX based distro

Hi guys. I've made a distro for x86_64 based on CRUX. If you like you can check it here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/crosslinux/

Old 01-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Fredrik Rinnestam

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 09:24:54PM +0300, quazar outspace dye wrote:
> Hi guys. I've made a distro for x86_64 based on CRUX. If you like you can check it here:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/crosslinux/

Nice work. There's also a semi-official x86_64 port of crux. Iso's can
be found at http://www.obra.se/c64/. specific core and opt ports are
hosted by crux.nu.

--

/Fredrik Rinnestam