Old 01-04-2008, 07:54 AM
Juergen Daubert

Default CRUX-i586 2.4

Hello,

CRUX 2.4 for the i586 architecture is available now.
You can obtain the ISO image by ftp/http from our mirror
servers. See http://crux.nu/Main/Download.

regards
Juergen

--
Juergen Daubert | mailto:jue@jue.li
Korb, Germany | http://jue.li/crux

Old 01-04-2008, 11:03 AM
"Ross Cameron"

Hi all just wondering when the Makefile for the 2.4 iso will be available?

Old 01-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Tilman Sauerbeck

Ross Cameron [2008-01-04 14:03]:
> Hi all just wondering when the Makefile for the 2.4 iso will be available?

It's available in the iso.git repository,
http://crux.nu/gitweb/?p=system/iso.git;a=summary

Regards,
Tilman