Old 03-08-2009, 07:52 AM

Default qemu 0.10.0

Hi everyone,

The latest release of qemu (0.10.0) now supports gcc4x, which means it
might be time to ditch the qemu-bin port.

I've pushed the changes to my git repo, could people please test it
before I push it to the mainline repositories.

git://die.net.au/crux/ports/opt.git

The changes are in the 2.5 branch.

--
Lucas Hazel <lucas@die.net.au>