Old 02-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański

Default Ftlk2

Hi,

Ftlk2 cannot be build from crux port. The end of install log is bellow.
I guess that nobody clean installation of fltk2 recently - the port itself
depends on /usr/bin/fltk2-config, which I assume is a port of port.

Wawrzek

=== installing OpenGL ===
Installing static OpenGL library in /usr/lib
Installing shared OpenGL library in /usr/lib
=== installing fluid ===
Installing FLUID2 in /usr/bin...
make[1]: /usr/bin/fltk2-config: Command not found
make[1]: *** [install] Error 127
make: *** [install] Error 2
=======> ERROR: Building '/usr/ports/opt/fltk2/fltk2#r6525-1.pkg.tar.gz'
failed.

--
Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański vel Wawrzek Larry or LarryN
Linux User #177124 E-MAIL: wawrzek@gmail.com

Old 02-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Juergen Daubert

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 12:06:06PM +0000, Wawrzyniec Niewodnicza?ski wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> Ftlk2 cannot be build from crux port. The end of install log is bellow.
> I guess that nobody clean installation of fltk2 recently - the port itself
> depends on /usr/bin/fltk2-config, which I assume is a port of port.

Thanks for the report. For some obviously wrong reasons I removed
the fix I had for that issue [1] from the Pkgfile with last update.
Should work again now.

Greetings
Juergen

[1] http://tinyurl.com/bjpg5x

--
Juergen Daubert | mailto:jue@jue.li
Korb, Germany | http://jue.li/crux

Old 02-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański

2009/2/18 Juergen Daubert <jue@jue.li>:

[...]

> Thanks for the report. For some obviously wrong reasons I removed
> the fix I had for that issue [1] from the Pkgfile with last update.
> Should work again now.

Thanks

[...]

BTW. I think that in the port there is your wrong email address.

Wawrzek