-   -   new_iso-buildref (password)? (http://www.linux-archive.org/crux/24598-new_iso-buildref-password.html)

root 12-29-2007 02:59 PM

new_iso-buildref (password)?

Hello

# checkout your new_iso, core, opt, and xorg git WCs
# (I just copy them from my user's local WC)

shell> git clone git+ssh://crux/home/crux/scm/system/iso.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/iso/.git/
root@crux's password:

Password?

Regards Ronny

Tilman Sauerbeck 12-29-2007 04:04 PM

new_iso-buildref (password)?

root [2007-12-29 16:59]:

Hi root,

> # checkout your new_iso, core, opt, and xorg git WCs
> # (I just copy them from my user's local WC)
>
> shell> git clone git+ssh://crux/home/crux/scm/system/iso.git
^^^^

You don't have a shell account on crux.nu, do you? :P

The correct URLs are shown in gitweb these days, see
http://crux.nu/gitweb/ or for the full URL for a specific repo see eg
http://crux.nu/gitweb/?p=system/iso.git;a=summary

Regards,
Tilman

Am Samstag 29 Dezember 2007 18:04:08 schrieb Tilman Sauerbeck:
> root [2007-12-29 16:59]:
>
> Hi root,
>
> > # checkout your new_iso, core, opt, and xorg git WCs
> > # (I just copy them from my user's local WC)
> >
> > shell> git clone git+ssh://crux/home/crux/scm/system/iso.git
>
> ^^^^
>
> You don't have a shell account on crux.nu, do you? :P
>
> The correct URLs are shown in gitweb these days, see
> http://crux.nu/gitweb/ or for the full URL for a specific repo see eg
> http://crux.nu/gitweb/?p=system/iso.git;a=summary
>
> Regards,
> Tilman

Hello

I found this here:

http://crux.nu/Public/HomePage

Install / Iso-Image

* BuildingISO

http://crux.nu/Public/BuildingISO

update to the latest copy (git pull git://crux.nu/system/iso.git 2.3)

Have change to 2.4.

Commands from "iso/new_iso-buildref.txt" :

# checkout your new_iso, core, opt, and xorg git WCs
# (I just copy them from my user's local WC)

git clone git+ssh://crux/home/crux/scm/system/iso.git
(cd iso; git branch new_iso origin/new_iso; git checkout new_iso)
git clone git+ssh://crux/home/crux/scm/ports/core.git
(cd core; git branch 2.3 origin/2.3; git checkout 2.3)
# repeat for opt, xorg
cp -a iso /opt/crux-chroot/usr/src/
cp -a core opt xorg /opt/crux-chroot/usr/src/iso/ports/

Yes, i have no shell account on crux.nu.

Sorry for my bad en :-))

Regards Ronny