Old 01-06-2009, 12:22 AM
"James Mills"

Default Joining Contrib

Hey guys,

What's involve in rejoining the contrib community as a contrib
maintainer ? I wish to rejoin

cheers
James

--
-- "Problems are solved by method"

Old 01-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Johannes Winkelmann

Hi,

[ James, sorry for the copy, forgot to send it to the list initially ]

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 11:22:20 +1000, James Mills wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> What's involve in rejoining the contrib community as a contrib
> maintainer ? I wish to rejoin
Good to hear!

There's a document describing the process on our website:
http://crux.nu/Main/ContribRules

Hope this helps,
Johannes
--
Johannes Winkelmann mailto:jw@smts.ch
Zurich, Switzerland http://jw.smts.ch

Old 01-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Thomas Penteker

* James Mills (prologic@shortcircuit.net.au) wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> What's involve in rejoining the contrib community as a contrib
> maintainer ? I wish to rejoin

yay!

Why?

kind regards, Thomas Penteker

Old 01-07-2009, 09:39 PM
"James Mills"

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:29 AM, Thomas Penteker <tek@serverop.de> wrote:
>> What's involve in rejoining the contrib community as a contrib
>> maintainer ? I wish to rejoin
> Why?

Because I enjoy CRUX and ensuring it's quality and uptake

cheers
James

Old 01-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Thomas Penteker

* James Mills (prologic@shortcircuit.net.au) wrote:
> Because I enjoy CRUX and ensuring it's quality and uptake

Would be cool to see you back as a maintainer.

kind regards, Thomas Penteker
--
eveybody was kung foo fighting
ni ni ni ni ni --- ni - ni ni ni