Old 01-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Matteo Fabbri

Default Building a custom CRUX iso image file

Reading wiki section of CRUX site I have finded this guide:
Building a custom CRUX iso image file*(http://crux.nu/Wiki/BuildingISO)
With the steps descripted is possible make a custom CRUX distribution.My question is if with this procedure is possible build a CRUX distribution for other architectures,same as the CRUX PPC project? I need only recompile with modified Makefile for my architectureor I need more changes? For example I want try to create a CRUX distribution for SPARC*architectureor for ARM*architecture.Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion!

----

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

Sponsor:

Incontri con Meetic : Primo sito d'incontri in Europa - Milioni di single !

Clicca qui