Old 12-31-2008, 10:26 AM
Clemens Koller

Default Fix mirrors! (was: CRUX 2.5 released)

Hi there!

Tilman Sauerbeck schrieb:

I'm pleased to announce the release of CRUX 2.5.

Thank you all, for CRUX-2.5! :-)

I just tested some of the mirrors after I realized that
ftp://code-monkey.de/pub/crux/crux-2.5/iso/
as well as
doesn't contain any data.
.../latest/iso is working, however.
ftp://code-monkey.de/pub/crux/latest/ftp-install/ doesn't exist
anymore. It can be removed from http://crux.nu/Main/Download

When accessing the Kazakhstan mirror,
ftp://fido.online.kz/crux/
asks me for a password and doesn't show any files in the case
it's not available.

ftp://mirrors.industrium.ru/crux/crux-2.5/iso/
still contains the release candidates, which should be removed.

http://www.codelux.gr/mirrors/crux/
doesn't contain crux-2.5

http://www.mnkiespalace.com/crux/
doesn't contain the sources and the contrib .iso images.

Can somebody please verify/fix this, where possible?

Thank you, regards,

Clemens

...und einen guten Rutsch/Rausch! ;-)

Old 12-31-2008, 11:09 AM
Tilman Sauerbeck

Clemens Koller [2008-12-31 12:26]:
> Hi there!
>
> Tilman Sauerbeck schrieb:
>> I'm pleased to announce the release of CRUX 2.5.
>
> Thank you all, for CRUX-2.5! :-)
>
> I just tested some of the mirrors after I realized that
> ftp://code-monkey.de/pub/crux/crux-2.5/iso/
> as well as
> doesn't contain any data.
> .../latest/iso is working, however.

Works for me.