Old 12-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Bartlomiej Palmowski

Default kde4 crux ports

Hi,

Recently i got interested in kde4 so i decided to look deeper into
portdb, alancio (kde repository maintainer) decided to stay for now w/
kde 3.5 considering KDE 4.x unstable, ecarux collection contains KDE
4.1.3 ports that seems to work well and (quite)stable. To give something
from myself to freaks of _latest_ but not_so_stable software I prepared
kde4-svn repository, all sources are fetched from svn before building
(please consult README (found at the root of kde4-svn collection) before
using). I think new composited kwin is good for people who can't make
compiz to work ;]. kde4-svn.httpup attached

cheers
Bartek
ROOT_DIR=/usr/ports/kde4-svn
URL=http://maxiq.ovh.org/CRUX/kde4-svn/