Old 12-22-2008, 07:09 AM

Default problem accessing http://crux.nu/

Hi, very sorry to say I have been unable to access
http://crux.nu/ for some reason, from source ip address in range
41.207.162.* (isp in Lome, TOGO, West Africa).

This problem has been for several months. I report it now
because I am interested in 2.5 release.

This is not problem with dns lookup, which returns
213.132.101.140 okay. Nor is it specific to any particular http
client, as various firefox and lynx browsers behave the same:
connection attempt without ever response.

It is as though http://crux.nu/ is not responding to connections
from this source address. For example, if I ssh in to my
slicehost, access with lynx is then successful.

Many thanks if you can provide assistance!

--
Vitaly