Old 12-21-2008, 12:28 PM
"Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański"

Default CRUX 2.5 released

2008/12/18 Tilman Sauerbeck <tilman@crux.nu>:

[...]
> with an internal compiler error.
> See http://crux.nu/bugs/index.php?do=details&task_id=386
>
> I suggest to update to the libgmp package that is on the CRUX 2.5 ISO.

Is it possible to grab only this package without rest? I don't see the
point to 'stole' bandwidth from other user if not necessery.

Wawrzek
--
Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański vel Wawrzek Larry or LarryN
Linux User #177124 E-MAIL: wawrzek@gmail.com

Old 12-21-2008, 12:37 PM
Tilman Sauerbeck

Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański [2008-12-21 13:28]:
> 2008/12/18 Tilman Sauerbeck <tilman@crux.nu>:
>
> [...]
> > with an internal compiler error.
> > See http://crux.nu/bugs/index.php?do=details&task_id=386
> >
> > I suggest to update to the libgmp package that is on the CRUX 2.5 ISO.
>
> Is it possible to grab only this package without rest? I don't see the
> point to 'stole' bandwidth from other user if not necessery.

I've made the package available at http://crux.nu/~tilman/

md5sum:
79209ce525fb64f15a03ec978420113b libgmp#4.2.4-2.pkg.tar.gz

Regards,
Tilman