Old 11-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Tilman Sauerbeck

Default CRUX 2.5-rc1 available

Hi,
the first release candidate for the upcoming CRUX 2.5 release is
available now.

Preliminary release notes are available here:
http://crux.nu/Main/ReleaseNotes2-5
and the ISO itself is available on our mirrors:
http://crux.nu/Main/Download

The ChangeLog hasn't been updated, yet.

Please report problems if you find them

Regards,