Old 11-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Repositories update (e17 and pitillo).

Hello,
I just updated my two CRUX repositories (pitillo and e17) to use rsync.
They can be found here [1] and the rsync files here [2].
I hope the portDB maintainer can update both.
Thank you.
Best regards, Victor.

[1] http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/ports/e17/
http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/ports/pitillo/
[2] http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/e17.rsync
http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/pitillo.rsync
--
Learning bit by bit. -pitillo-

Old 11-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Lucas Hazel

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:51:59 +0100
Victor Martinez <pitillo@ono.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I just updated my two CRUX repositories (pitillo and e17) to use
> rsync. They can be found here [1] and the rsync files here [2].
> I hope the portDB maintainer can update both.
> Thank you.
> Best regards, Victor.
>

> [1] http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/ports/e17/
> http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/ports/pitillo/
> [2] http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/e17.rsync
> http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/pitillo.rsync

Could people stop sending rsync files, these are generated by the
portdb. Just send me the address of the repo.

--
Lucas Hazel <lucas@die.net.au>

Old 11-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Victor Martinez

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:03:43 +1100
Lucas Hazel <lucas@die.net.au> wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:51:59 +0100
> Victor Martinez <pitillo@ono.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I just updated my two CRUX repositories (pitillo and e17) to use
> > rsync. They can be found here [1] and the rsync files here [2].
> > I hope the portDB maintainer can update both.
> > Thank you.
> > Best regards, Victor.
> >

> > [1] http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/ports/e17/
> > http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/ports/pitillo/
> > [2] http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/e17.rsync
> > http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/pitillo.rsync
>
> Could people stop sending rsync files, these are generated by the
> portdb. Just send me the address of the repo.

Sorry for the inconveniencie and thank you.
Regards.

--
Learning bit by bit. -pitillo-

Old 11-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Jose V Beneyto

Lucas Hazel wrote:

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:51:59 +0100
I just updated my two CRUX repositories (pitillo and e17) to use
rsync. They can be found here [1] and the rsync files here [2].
I hope the portDB maintainer can update both.
Thank you.
Best regards, Victor.

[1] http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/ports/e17/
http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/ports/pitillo/
[2] http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/e17.rsync
http://lokalix.dyndns.org/crux/pitillo.rsync

Could people stop sending rsync files, these are generated by the
portdb.

where is documented this feature? at least in the portdb url is not
mentioned,

and if they are generated please check mine, it was generated with
errors, so what

to do?

Just send me the address of the repo.

to you? what about the 'contrib-admin' account?

(imho would be better to use a more intuitive address like
'portdb(at)crux(dot)nu')

and the 'address' of a .rsync repo makes no sense, you need 'host' and
'collection' variables

also, ATM the portdb registration seems unavailable, so why not keep it
hidden for now?

Thanks in advance,

*** Jose V Beneyto