Old 11-02-2008, 03:29 PM
llex1234

Default openchrome driver

Hi, why Openchrome driver for VIA video chipsets is not included in xorg
repositories? I think it's the most popular driver among VIA users.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Tilman Sauerbeck

llex1234 [2008-11-02 19:29]:

Hi,

> Hi, why Openchrome driver for VIA video chipsets is not included in xorg
> repositories? I think it's the most popular driver among VIA users.

I added xf86-video-openchrome to the Xorg ports for CRUX 2.5 in October.
The old xf86-video-via driver was removed, because it's not maintained
at all by upstream anymore.

Regards,
Tilman