Old 10-26-2008, 11:12 PM
Fredrik Rinnestam

Default repo "fredrik" now using rsync

Due to boredom I had a look in my http-logs and noticed to my surprise I
had couple of 404's for my old httpup "REPO" file. I switched to rsync a
couple of weeks ago and since I didn't think anybody used any of my ports
I failed to inform any of you. Sorry about that . Replace
"fredrik.httpup" with this file:

http://www.obra.se/crux/fredrik.rsync

--

/Fredrik Rinnestam
This email was spied upon by FRA - Sweden's own STASI. Enjoy!