Old 10-26-2008, 10:56 AM
Tilman Sauerbeck

Default CRUX 2.5: dropping some X ports?

Hi,
for the next CRUX release, I would like to remove some xorg ports that I
believe shouldn't be needed/used anymore.

These ports are:
xorg-xproxymanagementprotocol
xorg-xf86rushproto

xorg-trapproto
xorg-libxtrap

xorg-liboldx

xorg-evieext
xorg-libxevie

xorg-xf86miscproto
xorg-libxxf86misc

Dependencies on these ports within the xorg repository are not a
problem, but please let me know whether you have a use for some of those
libraries/protocol headers.
If noone yells about this, I'll remove these ports from the 2.5 branch
of xorg.git in a week or so.

Thanks,
Tilman