Old 12-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Tilman Sauerbeck

Default CRUX 2.4-rc1 available

Hi,
we have rolled the first release candidate of the upcoming CRUX 2.4
release.

Preliminary release notes are available here:
http://crux.nu/Main/ReleaseNotes2-4,
the complete ChangeLog is available in gitweb:
http://crux.nu/gitweb/?p=system/iso.git;a=blob_plain;f=ChangeLog;h=97f96aaf1ccf905 fc39619eb8a392c4aeda0db5c
and the ISO itself is available on our mirrors:
http://crux.nu/Main/Download

Please report problems if you find them

Regards,
Tilman