Old 09-24-2012, 07:28 AM
qiaonuohan

Default clean commnad line from pipe

Hello Dave,

When I try to input gdb command through pipe, I find crash doesn't work
well, like below.

# echo -ne "gdb help
gdb help" | ./crash -s
Undefined command: "". Try "help".
gdb: gdb request failed: help

No source file named help.
gdb: gdb request failed: b help

So I make the patch to clean command, please refer to the patch.

Regards
Qiao Nuohan

Old 09-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Dave Anderson

> When I try to input gdb command through pipe, I find crash doesn't work
> well, like below.
>
> # echo -ne "gdb help
gdb help" | ./crash -s
> Undefined command: "". Try "help".
> gdb: gdb request failed: help
>
> No source file named help.
> gdb: gdb request failed: b help
>
> So I make the patch to clean command, please refer to the patch.

> Regards
> Qiao Nuohan

Sure enough -- queued for crash-6.1.0.

Thanks,