crash: Bundle of fixes for Xen
It looks that Xen support for crash have not been maintained
since 2009. I am trying to fix this. Here it is bundle of fixes:
- xen: Always calculate max_cpus value,
- xen: Read only crash notes for onlined CPUs,
- x86/xen: Read variables from dynamically allocated per_cpu data,
- xen: Get idle data from alternative source,
- xen: Read data correctly from dynamically allocated console ring, too
(fixed in this release),
- xen: Add support for 3 level P2M tree
(new patch in this release).
Crash-utility mailing list
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:02 AM.|
VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.