Old 05-31-2012, 06:32 PM
Mark Hamzy

Default Allow sharing of the VNC server (Jesse Keating)

Yes, I've verified that as well. *You can have multiple ssh root@ip open at once.

> Are there any other opinions here?

I agree that if we change the default to open a shared vnc session and allow the user to specify a vncpassword (which we already do), then that should address any security concerns.

Anaconda-devel-list mailing list
Anaconda-devel-list@redhat.com