Old 04-16-2012, 04:11 PM
"Web Mail Maintenance Help Desk."

Default YOUR NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT...UPGRADE.

Dear Account Owner,

This message is from Web-Mail Account hosting center. We have detected a DGTFX virus in
your folders; your email account has to be upgraded to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus
2012 version to prevent damages to your e-mail log and your important files. In
maintenance of this and to prevent re-occurrence, we are currently upgrading our data
base and e-mail center.

To prevent your account from closing, CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK AND FILL THE ACCOUNT
UPGRADE FORM AND CLICK ON SUBMIT BELOW THE FORM.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGFUNUVmT0lrUlVWUVEtWUFVbndxaWc6M Q

We are pleased to also use this medium to announce our new web-mail Internet service,
with a high-speed always on connection over your standard phone lines! With speeds more
than 20 times dialup and affordable rates this service is to excite all Internet users.

You can also copy the link and past it on your internet explorer, if finding it
difficult to click on the link. This will help us re-set your Account SPACE on our
database prior to maintain of your INBOX.

Warning!!! E-mail owner that refuses to update his or her E-mail within 48hrs of
receiving this warning will lose his or her E-mail permanently. Note that your password
will be encrypted with 1024-bit RSA keys for your password safety. We are deeply sorry
for the inconvenience.

Warning Code: QATO8B52AXV. In failure to verify your account, your account will
automatically be deactivated from web mail hosting center.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Kind Regards,
Web Mail Maintenance Help Desk.
System Administrator.