Old 03-19-2012, 08:47 AM
Toshikazu Nakayama

Default Support E500 processor for FSL BOOKE

This patch add support fleescale ppce500mc in E500 processor chipset.
And make platform specific code shape-up so that new support can get easy.

Todo:
vtop for kernel vaddr in ppce500mc can not work out yet.
crash> vtop c0000000
VIRTUAL PHYSICAL
c0000000 0

PAGE DIRECTORY: c08d1000
PGD: c08d2800 => 0 # Not mapped from PGD.

- linux/arch/powerpc/mm/fsl_booke_mmu.c
I think if kernel use TLBCAM's fixed map, page table setting are not required?
I'll make up fsl-booke specific physaddr search method later.

Thanks,
Toshi

Toshikazu Nakayama (5):
ppc32: handle PTE size by using gdb datatype request
ppc32: shrink machine_specific
ppc32: handle greater PTE_RPN_SHIFT than PAGE_SHIFT
ppc32: add E500 processor probe function
ppc32: cleanup page table code