Old 02-02-2012, 07:43 AM
"Suzuki K. Poulose"

Default PPC32 vmalloc address translation

The following series implements :

* An infrastructure for platform based vmalloc translation for PPC32
* vmalloc translation support for PPC440

We maintain a list of platforms with the relevant definitions for Virtual
Address translation bits. Based on the 'powerpc_base_platform' kernel global
variable, we could dynamically find the platform the core was generated
for and match it to the definitions.

---

Suzuki K. Poulose (3):
[ppc] virtual address translation bits for PPC440
[ppc] Support for platform based Virtual address translation
[ppc] Non-linear address translation routine

defs.h | 19 ++++-

Suzuki K. Poulose