Old 01-01-1970, 01:00 AM
HATAYAMA Daisuke

Default gcore extension module version 1.0.2

ChangeLog:

- Fix building failure due to design change of crash's library
interface on version 5.1.5. Fix warnings on -Wmissing-prototypes. No
functional change is given any other than version printing below.

- Start giving gcore extension module version numbers.
The initial version number is 1.0.2
(the former versions are used in development only.)

- Add -V option for printing version information:

crash> gcore -V
gcore extension module: version 1.0.2 (released on 24 May 2011)
Copyright (C) 2010, 2011 Fujitsu Limited

Thanks.
HATAYAMA Daisuke

Old 05-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Dave Anderson

> - Fix building failure due to design change of crash's library
> interface on version 5.1.5. Fix warnings on -Wmissing-prototypes. No
> functional change is given any other than version printing below.
>
> - Start giving gcore extension module version numbers.
> The initial version number is 1.0.2
> (the former versions are used in development only.)
>
> - Add -V option for printing version information:
>
> crash> gcore -V
> gcore extension module: version 1.0.2 (released on 24 May 2011)
> Copyright (C) 2010, 2011 Fujitsu Limited
>

> Thanks.
> HATAYAMA Daisuke

I have updated the gcore section of the crash extension modules page
to reference the new fileset:

http://people.redhat.com/anderson/extensions.html

Also, since the package can be built outside of a crash utility
source tree, I updated its build description to indicate that
the module can built if either /usr/include/crash/defs.h exists,
or if a copy of defs.h exists in the current directory.

Thanks,
Dave