Old 12-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Mika Westerberg

Default ARM unwinding fixes

Hi Dave,

Here's another set of bug fixes for the ARM port. This time related
to the unwinding code.

These apply on top of my previous patches. I'll appreciate if you could
consider queuing these for the next release

I've tested these on my ever increasing pile of crashdumps for ARM
and also on live system.

Thanks,
MW

Mika Westerberg (2):
ARM: unwind: fix unwinding when prel31 offset is used
ARM: unwind: limit unwinding to the kernel text

1.7.3.2