Old 12-07-2010, 11:40 PM
Member

Exclamation People and Coyote

One day when Coyote was fishing in a stream he saw Bear. Bear was very angry, a bee had stung him on the nose!He said to Coyote "I am very hungry, the bees did not give me any honey. I will eat you!"Coyote said "That is where you are wrong Bear." And with those words he slayed Bear. With his blood he made different Indian tribes. After he was finished Fox said "You still have one more area of land left!" Coyote thought and he sprinkled rich blood from the heart of Bear onto the area of a beautiful river. That is how the Indian nation of tribes was formedcheap UGG Classic Cardy on sale--free shiping classic cardy ugg boots sale