Old 01-14-2010, 07:36 AM
Louis Bouchard

Default crashdc : an update

Old 01-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Andi Kleen

Louis Bouchard <louis.bouchard@hp.com> writes:

> I hope that you will pardon me to highjack the mailing list. Here is a
> quick update on the status of crashdc.
>
> I have now received 'clearance' from my employer to release crashdc to
> public, so it is now visible here :
>
> http://crashdc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/crashdc/

Neither the mails nor one of the URLs say what crashdc does
and why one would want it?

When posting announcements of any sort please always include
that information.

-Andi

Old 01-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Bernhard Walle

Am 17.01.2010 21:08, schrieb Andi Kleen:

>> http://crashdc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/crashdc/
>
> Neither the mails nor one of the URLs say what crashdc does
> and why one would want it?

http://cariblog.kamikamamak.com/2009/10/17/crashdc/
http://cariblog.kamikamamak.com/2009/10/17/crashdc-the-architecture/
http://cariblog.kamikamamak.com/2010/01/14/crashdc-an-update/