Old 01-04-2010, 04:06 AM
d00fy

Default crash: invalid kernel virtual address: 5fb001 type: "pgd page"

when I analyze the crash dump file(/proc/vmcore), crash utility show me this error message, What does it mean exactly?
a bug or configuration error?
grub.conf
kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.23 console=ttyS0,9600 root=/dev/sda2 ro quiet crashkernel=256M@16M
*
load cmd:
/sbin/kexec -p --command-line="root=/dev/sda2 irqpoll maxcpus=1 nousb" --initrd=/boot/initrd.img-2.6.23 /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.23
crash:
4.1.1
box:
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz