Old 12-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Ratnam Tatavarty

Default calling crash from another program (or vice versa)

It is possible that some uber debugger has done it in his local build, but
expect, from my experience, also seems to be lot of work put up for the
non-debug things while getting it to work. I liked pykdump.so better and

does the job with minimal effort. And you always have either quick script
or a standard library of commands while debugging.

Thanks,
Ratnam