Old 12-11-2009, 01:53 AM
James Washer

Default Is there a mailing list for help with crash analysis techniques?

Reviewing the traffic on this list, it seems to be oriented to the crash
TOOL rather than crash dump analysis.. Does anyone know of a list for
crash dump analysis?

- jim

Old 12-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Dave Anderson

----- "James Washer" <washer@trlp.com> wrote:

> Reviewing the traffic on this list, it seems to be oriented to the crash
> TOOL rather than crash dump analysis.. Does anyone know of a list for
> crash dump analysis?

The stated purpose of this list is "Discussion list for crash utility usage,
maintenance and development". I intended "usage" to include analysis techniques,
and would find that quite useful -- do you have a specific question or discussion
thread in mind that you *don't* feel is appropriate for this list?

Dave