-   Cluster Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/cluster-development/)
-   -   pruning libcman a bit (http://www.linux-archive.org/cluster-development/710940-pruning-libcman-bit.html)

Jan Pokorný 10-09-2012 06:31 PM

pruning libcman a bit

Hello,

I discovered two questionable places in libcman fixing of which has
a tiny simplification of code as a side-effect.

I tried my best to validate the changes (esp. the second changeset),
but would be great if someone reviewed the drafted thought-process
behind the changes as well as the actual changes.

Jan Pokorný (2):
libcman: E{INTR,AGAIN} in cman_dispatch repeated read needs -1 too
libcman: remove superfluous cman_dispatch outer loop condition

cman/lib/libcman.c | 10 +---------
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 9 deletions(-)

--
1.7.11.4