-   Cluster Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/cluster-development/)
-   -   Fence driver for the Digital Loggers Web Power Switches (http://www.linux-archive.org/cluster-development/686823-fence-driver-digital-loggers-web-power-switches.html)

"Fabio M. Di Nitto" 07-24-2012 06:18 AM

On 07/23/2012 10:12 PM, Dwight Hubbard wrote:
> I updated the Fence driver I wrote back in 2009 for the Digital loggers
> network power switches (http://digital-loggers.com/lpc.html) to work
> with some additional powerswitch models and put the code in a github
> repo <http://github.com/dwighthubbard/python-dlipower>. In case it's
> useful for anyone else...

Is there a specific reason why you don't submit the code upstream and
have it part of fence-agents.git?

Thanks
Fabio

"Fabio M. Di Nitto" 07-31-2012 07:06 PM

On 07/31/2012 06:59 PM, Dwight Hubbard wrote:
> If I knew where to submit it I'd be happy to

here is just fine :) either in form of patch to fence-agents.git master
branch or as a standalone agent and we can help integrating in the
current tree.

Fabio

"Fabio M. Di Nitto" 08-01-2012 04:42 AM

On 07/31/2012 10:24 PM, Dwight Hubbard wrote:
> Hopefully this is a correct patch, been a long while since I've
> generated one

Don't worry.. I'll have Marek review it and send comments back.

My only minor concern is the license. Do you think you can make your
agent GPLv2+ ? otherwise I guess it's time to fix the build system and
packaging to deal with multiple license. tho having the whole tree under
the same umbrella is easier ;)

Thanks
Fabio