Old 07-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Dietmar Maurer

Default cluster.cman.nodename vanish on config reload

> Well yes, it is an error if we canīt determine our nodename.
>
> The issue now is to understand why it fails for you but doesnīt fail for me
> using git.

Oh, you can't reproduce the bug?

Old 07-11-2012, 08:35 AM
"Fabio M. Di Nitto"

On 7/11/2012 10:32 AM, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
>> Well yes, it is an error if we canīt determine our nodename.
>>
>> The issue now is to understand why it fails for you but doesnīt fail for me
>> using git.
>
> Oh, you can't reproduce the bug?

Found it.... it is triggered only when cluster.conf has a
<cman.. section.

Working on a fix now.

Fabio

Old 07-11-2012, 09:48 AM
"Fabio M. Di Nitto"

On 7/11/2012 10:32 AM, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
>> Well yes, it is an error if we canīt determine our nodename.
>>
>> The issue now is to understand why it fails for you but doesnīt fail for me
>> using git.
>
> Oh, you can't reproduce the bug?

Can you please try the patch I just posted to the list? it works for me,
but a couple of extra eyes wonīt hurt.

Thanks
fabio

Old 07-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Dietmar Maurer

> Can you please try the patch I just posted to the list? it works for me, but a
> couple of extra eyes wonīt hurt.

Ok, seem to work here.

Many thanks for your help!

- Dietmar