announcement: resource-agents stable release 3.9.3
We've tagged on May 25th a new stable resource-agents release
(3.9.3) in the upstream repository.
Big thanks go to all contributors! Needless to say, without you
this release would not be possible.
- rgmanager/vm.sh: Added support for doing tunneled migrations
- new resource agents:
asterisk, dhcpd, named, pound, rsyslog, slapd, varnish
- mysql: improve replication support
- pgsql: support for replication
- Raid1: support for multiple MD arrays
- SAPInstance/SAPDatabase: use saphostagent and support for more
- several new ocft test cases
The full list of changes for the linux-ha RA set is available in
Please upgrade at the earliest opportunity.
The resource-agents maintainers