-   Cluster Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/cluster-development/)
-   -   Corosync 1.99.6 (Fifth beta release of Needle 2.0) available at ftp.corosync.org! (http://www.linux-archive.org/cluster-development/638534-corosync-1-99-6-fifth-beta-release-needle-2-0-available-ftp-corosync-org.html)

Jan Friesse 02-28-2012 12:08 PM

Corosync 1.99.6 (Fifth beta release of Needle 2.0) available at ftp.corosync.org!

I am pleased to announce the fifth Beta release of our future Corosync
Needle 2.0. This version should be last Beta, so if you have any patch,
which can cause future API/ABI/Wire incompatibility, please sent it as
soon as possible.

Tarball is available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org.