-   Cluster Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/cluster-development/)
-   -   fence-virt 0.3.0 (http://www.linux-archive.org/cluster-development/630103-fence-virt-0-3-0-a.html)

Lon Hohberger 02-07-2012 10:13 PM

fence-virt 0.3.0

Hi,

I've cut v0.3.0 of fence-virt.

- Serial listener now can handle multiple domain starts/stops
- Libvirt-qpid replaced with libvirt-qmf - QMFv2 management
- A pacemaker backend is now available
- Systemd integration
- Deprecated cman/checkpoint plugin.
- Easier to deploy on Fedora systems.

Contributors:

Zane Bitter - QMFv2 backend & Misc Fixes
Kazunori INOUE - Serial listener enhancements for
multiple machine start/stops
Pacemaker backend

Bleeding edge packages:

Enjoy.