Old 12-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Digimer

Default 3.1.8 rc fails to validate IP resources

Looks like the IP section was not added to cluster.rng.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@alteeve.com

Old 12-04-2011, 07:12 AM
"Fabio M. Di Nitto"

On 12/03/2011 11:34 PM, Digimer wrote:
> Looks like the IP section was not added to cluster.rng.

You need to install latest and greatest resource-agents

Fabio

Old 12-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Digimer

On 12/04/2011 03:12 AM, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
> On 12/03/2011 11:34 PM, Digimer wrote:
>> Looks like the IP section was not added to cluster.rng.
>>

> You need to install latest and greatest resource-agents
>
> Fabio

Now *that's* just embarrassing! :P

Old 12-04-2011, 05:43 PM
"Fabio M. Di Nitto"

On 12/04/2011 06:52 PM, Digimer wrote:
> On 12/04/2011 03:12 AM, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
>> On 12/03/2011 11:34 PM, Digimer wrote:
>>> Looks like the IP section was not added to cluster.rng.
>>>

>> You need to install latest and greatest resource-agents
>>
>> Fabio
>
> Now *that's* just embarrassing! :P

Rule #1 applies here.. no matter how much love you put in the first
release, you can be sure that it won't be even build anywhere other than
your machine

Relax, and keep going.. you are doing good so far.

Fabio