Old 11-27-2007, 04:16 AM
Fabio Massimo Di Nitto

Default gfs2: remove unnecessary permission checks

Hi Steven,

Steven Whitehouse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now in the -nmw git tree. Thanks,
>
> Steve.
>
> On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 11:54 -0600, Ryan O'Hara wrote:

this patch introduces a bunch of build warnings by leaving around

struct inode *inode = &ip->i_inode;

The patch in attachment cleans them up. Please apply.

Thanks
Fabio

Old 11-27-2007, 10:10 AM
Steven Whitehouse

Hi,

Now applied to the -nmw git tree. Thanks,

Steve.