Old 10-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Nick Khamis

Default Error running DLM

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to get dlm running on an ocfs2 pacemaker/corosync cluster,
and compiled cluster3 from source.
When trying to test dlm_controld I get the following:

dlm_controld.pcmk -q 0 -D

1319727387 logging mode 3 syslog f 160 p 6 logfile p 6
/var/log/cluster/dlm_controld.log
1319727387 dlm_controld 3.1.7 started
1319727389 cman_admin_init error 2
1319727389 /sys/kernel/config/dlm/cluster/comms: opendir failed: 2
1319727389 /sys/kernel/config/dlm/cluster/spaces: opendir failed: 2

Out of curiosity, I tried created the /sys/kernel/config/dlm/cluster
directory, and then all the
following directories where created automoatically:

buffer_size dirtbl_size log_debug recover_timer scan_secs
tcp_port toss_secs
comms/ lkbtbl_size protocol rsbtbl_size spaces/
timewarn_cs

running dlm_controld again, I get:

dlm_controld.pcmk -q 0 -D

1319727550 logging mode 3 syslog f 160 p 6 logfile p 6
/var/log/cluster/dlm_controld.log
1319727550 dlm_controld 3.1.7 started
1319727552 cman_admin_init error 2

I am not sure what I need to configure to get dlm_controld working.
Again, I am using pacemaker to
manage my cluster.

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.