Old 03-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Joel Becker

Default libdlm dlm_ls_lock_wait() doesn't.

Folks,
Another problem I've run into with libdlm - call
dlm_ls_lock_wait() on a lock that another node holds, and it returns
instead of blocking. This is not a trylock (LKF_NOQUEUE). Trylocks
work as expected. A blocking lock attempt does not block, it just
fails. I haven't had the time to nail it yet, so if you get there
first, excellent.

Joel

--

"We'd better get back, `cause it'll be dark soon,
and they mostly come at night. Mostly."

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle